Network Project Officer
Job no: 495601
Work type: Full time (7.5 hrs)
Location: Mt Gambier
Categories: Network Operations
The Network Project Officer (NPO) is accountable for determining customer requirements and the reliable and efficient scoping of both major and minor distribution system projects. The NPO provides support to the Customer Solutions Manager and Network Manager for customer connection and asset project activities and communicates with external contractors for customer connection and project activities. The NPO ensures projects are managed in a timely, cost effective manner to meet customer expectations and SA Power Networks’ standards.
- completion of the Advanced Diploma in Engineering or equivalent qualification
- current driver’s licence
- relevant experience in a related position
Other criteria include
- may be required to work outside of normal hours
- intrastate and interstate travel may be required from time to time
- will be required to visit worksites
- will be dealing with confidential customer and SA Power Networks information which must not be disclosed to any third party as confidentiality must be maintained
- required to provide technical support during system emergencies to Network Control and management.
Candidates will need to be prepared to undertake a pre-employment medical and driving history check.
How to Apply
To obtain further details please contact Tim Adams on (08)8404 4628.
Applications close 5pm 27 October 2017.
To apply click ‘Apply Now’.
SA Power Networks is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now